The following policies are provided below:
Lone Birch Winery cares deeply about your purchase and makes every effort to ensure that you receive high quality wines in good condition. In the event that you are dissatisfied with your order for any reason, please contact us and we will do our best to make it right.
Lone Birch guarantees the quality of all our wines. Your satisfaction is our first priority. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your order, please contact us within 30 days of receipt of your order for Customer Care assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 509-786-7401.
Lone Birch processes refunds to the credit card used at time of purchase upon receiving your returned shipment. Please allow 1-2 billing cycles for the refund credit to appear on your statement.
Lone Birch wants to make sure your wine arrives to you in perfect condition.
Requirements for Delivery
• All packages containing alcohol must be signed for upon delivery by an adult 21 years of age or older (who may be required to show identification verifying age). UPS will not leave such packages on the door step, even if the recipient has requested this.
• UPS will attempt to deliver packages containing alcohol 3 times before sending it back to Lone Birch. Original shipping charges are non-refundable. Additional shipping charges will apply to reship returned packages.
• If a package is returned, please contact Lone Birch by emailing email@example.com or calling 509-786-7401 on business days between 10am to 5pm PST.
• All orders are processed as quickly as possible.
• Orders are shipped via UPS Ground, unless expedited shipping is specified. To expedite an order, please call 509-786-7401 on business days between 10am to 5pm PST.
• Orders are shipped within 2-3 business days, not including holidays or weekends and depending on weather limitations.
• Expect 5 to 7 days for delivery.
• Delivery timeframe depends on the distance from our winery and the day the order was received.
• All orders are shipped and delivered Monday through Friday.
• In an effort to comply with complicated alcohol shipping laws, Lone Birch cannot ship to the following states: AL, AR, DE, KS, KY, ME, MD, MA, MS, MT, NH, NJ, OK, PA, RI, SD, TN, UT, WV.
• We do not offer International shipping at this time.
• UPS cannot deliver wine to P.O. Boxes. Please provide a physical address where someone 21 years of age or older can sign for the wine.
Shipping & Handling Fees
Shipping Charges are a reflection of the actual UPS Charges (based on the destination zip code, weight of the box, and requirement of an adult signature) plus a Handling Charge that is the cost of our UPS approved shipper box.
During unusually hot or cold weather, limitations may be placed on shipment dates to preserve the quality of the wine and assure they arrive to you in premium condition. If your shipment is delayed due to weather you will be notified and provided an estimated ship date.
Lone Birch is committed to the 100% satisfaction of our customers, and we want to hear about any problems you may experience. Should any product be damaged during shipping, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wine Ordering Limits
Certain state laws regulate the number of cases of wine that can be shipped to a single person. If your order is affected by this type of law, we will contact you.
Lone Birch respects your individual privacy. We adhere to industry standards for the privacy and protection of your personal information. This policy covers how we collect and use your information.
What information we collect
When you purchase a product, register for the wine club, or sign up for the mailing list, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and credit card information. Your credit card information is encrypted for security purposes.
How we use your personal information
This information is used to process transactions, effectively respond to customer service requests or support needs, and/or send periodic emails.
The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to occasional company news, promotions, and events. Please Note: If at any time, you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future mailing list emails, detailed instructions to unsubscribe are included at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Information shared with outside parties
We do not sell, trade, or transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect others or our rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other third parties such as Google Analytics for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party links, products, or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the context and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about third party links, products, or services.
560 Merlot Drive
Prosser, WA 99350